Wednesday, November 22, 2006

This one will bring out the romantic in you.

Do you guys ever wonder what Common Wombat looked like before he lost his hair? Here's a video he recently sent me of himself and an old girlfriend of his. I think they made the video sometime in the 1980s--you can tell by his "rocker" hair. He's no longer with the girl in the video, which makes the video that much funnier. You know how sometimes after a nasty celebrity divorce, a snarky talk show will dredge up some old footage taken of that couple back when they were madly in love, and the two of them were yammering on and on about how they'd be together forever? It's always funny to see that kind of thing after the whole love affair has gone down in flames. For that reason (and perhaps a few others) you may get a kick out of watching this video.

He sent it to me in confidence, but I don't think he'd mind me sharing it with you, because it shows what a passionate person he can be when it comes to something that really matters to him. It's one of the things I love about him.

Please, take the time to watch the video, but then afterwards, don't forget to come back and leave a comment telling me what you thought after seeing our hero back in the days of his lovesick youth.

By the way, I seem to have better luck with the video link in Internet Explorer than in Firefox. If for some reason it doesn't work once, wait and try again. It's worth it.

Enjoy.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was probably the most absurd video I have ever seen. Hilarious though, thanks for sharing!
~G

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Honestly, the sexual tension between you and Wombat is so thick, you could cut it with a knife. Why don't you two just get a room, do the deed, and move on??

Ben said...

Wiiilllbur, Mister Ed would be damn proud KB. Reminder, never underestimate that sense of humour of yours.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Can I get Wombat's number?

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog last month and I loved reading it!
I wanted to let you know that I'll be adding a link to your blog on my
own blog, http://www.malibu.in

How would you like the link to be titled?

Thank you,

Scott
Gossip // Malibu
http://www.Malibu.in

dizzy von damn! said...

good lord.

that was not what i expected to be seeing during breakfast.

Nature Girl said...

OMG! I think I'm scarred for life!

:P
Stacie

Me said...

Wow, that gives me such a warm, fuzzy feeling.

Anonymous said...

Dear lord, there are some things in life you can't remove from memory. Thanks for adding one more to the list.

Anonymous said...

Well, that certainly IS a "horse of a different color" (blue).

I heard the horse was deeply traumatized, and now rides through the desert as - you guessed it - "a horse with no name".

It felt good to be out of the pain.

In the desert, you can't remember your name, 'cuz there ain't no Womat there to give it no shame ...

Anonymous said...

There ain't no WomBat there, either.

Unknown said...

curious, did you date this guy before or after that video was made?

kinda tingly around the knees now. all butterflies. dead butterflies.

Anonymous said...

Mankind is doomed...but at least a few lucky ones will get horse fucked before we're gone.

Anonymous said...

So, You use the word snarky too...

Interesting...

angela marie said...

Wow. That is going to give me some weird ass dreams. I shouldn't have watched it so close to bedtime. ;)

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP!!!

I love how the guy takes it in the can from the horse, not because it feels good, but because of the satisfaction he gets from knowing that he made the horse feel good. That type of selflessness is so rare in a beastiality, mullet-guy.

tfg said...

Oh, I get it. Mrs.I-give-three-free-donkey-shows-daily is too good for My Little Pony?

Anonymous said...

Cheeze n' rice that's a mighty fine mane.

acw said...

You'd think that one day they'd look at each other and think, "Wait a minute, they have the same parts as the horse! We can cut the animal out of the equation now!"

Idiots.

Anonymous said...

That's a very timely post. My fiance and I have been watching some of our friends go through marriage problems and break ups lately. It's really kinda depressing. We wondered and discussed what will happen to us in the future but given that we communicate both the good and bad very well it at least givess us hope. In the end I think it boils down to appreciating another for all their wonderful and flawed qualities each and every day. I'd dearly love to grow old and grey with her but then again, experience has shown that I was born a century too late to be carrying around that sentiment. Ah well at the very least we'll have a fabulous horse-like sex life as long as it lasts.

Maven said...

PS: I'm lovin' it!

Just so there's no confusion:)

Old Horsetail Snake said...

I will comment first then go looking. I am perverse that way.

Anonymous said...

ha, thats both disturbing and funny!

Anonymous said...

"Hubba-Hubba"

Bwahahahahahahaha!

And yeah, I'll NEVER use that saying again! Good Lord! ...Pardon me while I shudder.